KNCCI, Farmers Trend and Tech Farm Kenya – Agricultural Trade Mission to Israel 9-14 May2018
KNCCI in collaboration with Farmers Trend (K) Ltd. and Tech farm (K) Tours & Travel Ltd has organized Agritech Israel & professional tour scheduled to take place from 9th – 14th May, Tel Aviv Israel. The forum will be attended by high profile businessmen, agri-preneurs, investors, students & key decision makers locally and globally.
The trip will provide a unique platform for the participants to meet with like-minded counterparts and explore new opportunities for cooperation. It will also offer a good chance to tour the famous Holy sites in Israel.
Key Sectors of interest
- Sewage & Environment issues, waste water management
- Irrigation systems & technologies
- Waste food management- conversion of kitchen waste to produce Bio-gas and organic liquid fertilizer as a solution to massive dump-sites and deforestation respectively
- Hydroponic & Aquaponics Technology of growing food without the need of soil
- Urban farming-Going green using urban rooftops for agriculture
- Post –harvest management, and advanced storage technologies
- Dairy farming (one of the most advanced in the world), milking methods & value addition
- Green housing, fish, poultry, organic agriculture, Vine growing
Terms and Conditions:
Booking shall be confirmed upon receiving a deposit of 50% per participant. Limited slots available (30 pax), hence confirmations will be on a first come basis. click the link below for more information.
Account Name: Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Hurlingham Branch
Account No: 1176729667
Swift Code: KCBLKENX
It is with this background that Farmers Trend sends you a special invite to participate in this trade mission. For participation inquiries, kindly get in touch with Caroline on Mobile +254 722427402, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers Trend (K) Ltd.